Category List

Sunday, December 22, 2013

If you can sculpt chicken wire to look like some pretty good ghost shapes, then you are set. Just make sure that it isn't windy, that they are secured well into the ground, and maybe even put a layer of papier mache over the top and put a light underneath...I like my additional idea a lot, but then, I'm partial!

Halloween
Halloween

Download whole gallery
#halloween decor
#halloween decor

Download whole gallery
Halloween
Halloween

Download whole gallery
If you can sculpt chicken wire to look like some pretty good ghost shapes, then you are set. Just make sure that it isn't windy, that they are secured well into the ground, and maybe even put a layer of papier mache over the top and put a light underneath...I like my additional idea a lot, but then, I'm partial!
If you can sculpt chicken wire to look like some pretty good ghost shapes, then you are set. Just make sure that it isn't windy, that they are secured well into the ground, and maybe even put a layer of papier mache over the top and put a light underneath...I like my additional idea a lot, but then, I'm partial!

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment